Thread: Bezo's divorce

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    She can shack up with me and take half my assets next if she'd like to. Think about it Mackenzie.. a cool $318 each!!
    2022 Hog Island Skiff
    Johnson 70/40 jet

Bouncin' off rocks, and catching the smallies.

Potomac River Smallmouth Guide

Owner of Potomac Custom Tackle

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    Let’s face it ... most on here would like Bezos French kiss them, and more, for just $50M, a new F150 Platinum 4X4 and a Ranger Z522C. Nothing a little toothpaste and time on the water won’t make better.
    You had me at $50M

Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Can you imagine being involved in a divorce where you're splitting some $137 billion in assets? Do you argue over who gets what cars? How about the $10 million cottage? "I'll trade you 2 corporations for the Caribbean island. And the Ranger."
    His lifestyle is well above the average person. However his home in Seattle, the car he drives and the lifestyle he lives is a lot more modest than someone who only has a small fraction of his wealth.

Now here is 2 things to think about when it comes to his wealth. 1. He assumed it in a little over a 20 year time span. He started the business from ground zero. There was no business or company bought out or took over. It was all an idea he had and turned it into a global giant. 2. Look at the list of the top 10 riches people in the world. At 140 Billion he could lose 1/2 and still be ranked #4

4. idbefishing
    All that money he could have a 100 womens 10 times hotter than that Sanchez chick

Let’s face it ... most on here would like Bezos French kiss them, and more, for just $50M, a new F150 Platinum 4X4 and a Ranger Z522C. Nothing a little toothpaste and time on the water won’t make better.
    There is something wrong with you.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer410 View Post
    There is something wrong with you.
    i believe he was hoping Jeff would pick him

Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    His lifestyle is well above the average person. However his home in Seattle, the car he drives and the lifestyle he lives is a lot more modest than someone who only has a small fraction of his wealth.

Now here is 2 things to think about when it comes to his wealth. 1. He assumed it in a little over a 20 year time span. He started the business from ground zero. There was no business or company bought out or took over. It was all an idea he had and turned it into a global giant. 2. Look at the list of the top 10 riches people in the world. At 140 Billion he could lose 1/2 and still be ranked #4
    But, if the wealth of the titans of 100 years ago or so is adjusted for inflation, he's down the list a ways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...orical_figures
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Hell, for 50 mill, I’d let any of you ugly b@sta&*s French kiss me and I wouldn’t even make you spit out your dip first.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Hell, for 50 mill, I’d let any of you ugly b@sta&*s French kiss me and I wouldn’t even make you spit out your dip first.
    You're sick In the head!
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post

So your saying he didn't inherit it from daddy????

11. Member
    Sounds like you have thought about this. So what’s your price?

12. Member
    Probably the best $70 billion he will ever spend.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TownesZ21 View Post
    Swing and a miss!!!!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TownesZ21 View Post
    Always one.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lott...11-years-ago-4

Making it isn't the hard part, some folks have a knack for keeping it, using it to build more wealth while most will burn through it like lighting rice paper.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Sounds like you have thought about this. So what’s your price?
    Not really. I'm a bit slow at times, but not terribly slow.
    I'm absolutely sure the boss lady wouldn't offer me a choice.
    And she'd expect me to do a good job and get a repeat.

16. Member
    Tampa Jim speaks the truth. That’s how it would go down in my house.

If you read up they both have been apart for over a year and both have new loves ..Jeff can make that back in a year..

Quote Originally Posted by basscla View Post
    There will be for the next one
    If I were him, not sure I’d even think about marriage again. He’s a short middle aged bald guy. Tell me that if you were in his shoes you wouldn’t be wondering if it was your money that made you attractive. That might be OK for fun and games occasionally but not for marriage.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

So, I guess the two of them won't be sitting around, deciding who gets which spatula, frying pan, etc.?

20. Banned

How much will Mr. Bezo be taking with Him at "passing"? So there is $137 B to split.. So an endless supply of $$$ didn't make them happy, why would anyone keep chasing it? I probably should've waited for later today, to see what the Church™ crowd would type about this, idolizing a guy just for the $$$....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast