BBC SPONSOR

Shaw Grisby Breaks Down Harris Chain Ahead of BBT

Appreciate Pete Robbins catching up with Shaw and putting this Lake Preview together for Harris Chain.

Here's the link for those interested in the read.

https://bigbasstour.com/news/2019/01...igit-potential

2. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Oh they’re in the chain no doubt. I’m actually wondering if Mr Grigsby, (who used to be a local, not sure anymore) has actually SEEN big & little Lake Harris and the condition the water is in from killing off all the “weeds”. The stuff I caught two 8+ pounders in July is now mushy, weedless areas that no bass can bed in. Add that to the fact our weather has been unseasonably cold and a LOT of fish are already bedding, bedding rather hard really.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

3. Member
    If he has seen the condition of Harris I doubt if he would say it is because of the spraying. I don't think we will hear any of the pros give their honest opinion of the condition of the lakes. Too much $ involved..

Kentucky lake had "carp-gate" over the muzzling of the Pro's (well at least the Elites). We are gonna have "no weeds-gate".

5. Member
    When I was at harris in September, little lake as well as main lake had tons of grass topped out on the surface. Is all of that gone now?
    2007 Sterling 22xs-Yamaha 250-Dual 10 foot blades-Ipilot-Bobs Jack plate-HDS 8 (SOLD)
    2016 Sterling 220XS: (SOLD)
    2008 SCB Topcat 250 XS (SOLD)
    Current:
    2014 SCB Stingray Sport Merc 300XS
    2018 ES Custom Revolution 25 Merc 400R

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linesider 159 View Post
    When I was at harris in September, little lake as well as main lake had tons of grass topped out on the surface. Is all of that gone now?
    Yup... Especially on Little Lake Harris. You can run anywhere you want. No topped out hydrilla. The genius's even killed all the pads on the lake. It's going to be a horrible spawn this year on Little Harris.
    Brad Krone