What accessories or extras do I need

Hi guys,

I just ordered Helix 12 DI Mega and Helix 12 SI Mega both G2N. I was thinking of adding 360 imaging after on the TM (ultrex). Can you tell me what other items I will need that are not included in the box. I was also thinking lake master. I fish the great lakes mostly, is there good stuff for st clair, erie and huron. Also how many chips, my old Lowrance shared one map. Dealer close to me is a bit of drive and I want to make sure he has what I need before I go there. What do I need to add the DI transducer to the TM.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    Ken

2. Member
    The DI will come with a transom mount style transducer. If you contact HB you can send it back and exchange it for a trolling motor transducer. This will reduce interference. I would suggest getting the Transducer Shield and Saver mounts for both. LakeMaster Plus is what I run on Toledo, and it is worth it. You will need 2 chips to see on both, they will share waypoints but not maps. Or cheaper option is to just buy the maps you need and download to a card rather than buying the entire Lakemaster card.

To link them to the Ultrex, you will need the network adapter and I think 2 adapter cables.
    2018 Ranger Z185
    Yamaha 150 SHO w/ Tempest 23P
    Ultrex 80 Link
    Helix 10MDI & 12MSI G2N at console
    Helix 10 M+DI G4N w/ M360 and Garmin 93 w/ LiveScope at bow
    Atlas Jackplate
    12' Talons