2013 Z520C Touchpad Areator Button Not Working

I’m having an issue with my touchpads. My console touchpad aerator button quit working. I could still turn the livewells on at the bow touchpad. I got a new console touchpad and now both touchpads won’t turn on the livewells. All other buttons on both touchpads work. Any advice on troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.

2. Member
    I’m no expert but you could have blown a fuse. Im not familiar with your model so don’t know if it has a box in the bow compartment or somewhere else. Also, it could be the fuse box or panel itself. My touch pad on my 03 519 quit cutting off the motor but everything else worked so I figured it was the pad since I had already replaced it once before for the same issue and it fixed it. I purchased a new one and it still wouldn’t shut off motor. The only other thing I could figure might be wrong was the fuse box. Ranger wanted $500 bucks for the fuse box but I didn’t know what else to try so I bought it and replaced it and it fixed the problem. The fuse box had capacitors and stuff in it and I guess one went bad. Also, I think your areator has a board of its own that also controls it. Not sure where it’s located but it could be that. I may be wrong on that. Check your Ranger owners manual. The fuses and stuff should show in there and the areator board,if there is one, may show in there to.

3. Member
    Try unplugging your pumps and turn the power back on to see if the blue lights come on. I had a pump fail on my 13 520c and it caused the light to flash. If I’m not mistaken the button is a readable fuse in itself. Turning off the main power is how they are reset.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

4. Member
    Try unplugging your pumps and turn the power back on to see if the blue lights come on. I had a pump fail on my 13 520c and it caused the light to flash. If I’m not mistaken the button is a readable fuse in itself. Turning off the main power is how they are reset.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time