I have a HP170 and looking for a new trailer.

I am looking to either replace my cross members on my trailer. Both of them are rusted pretty bad or just look for a used trailer somewhere. I am curious to what company makes a trailer that would fit a G3? I have seen some triton trailers that look similar.

Maybe someone can make a recommendation on a trailer company that will not break the bank.

Thank you

2. Member
    In 2010 the previous owner replaced the trailer on my 2001 175 with a Hustler. Don't know where they got it nor what they paid for it.

http://www.hustlertrailers.com/home/index.html

Located in Rocky Top, TN
    Last edited by Pilgrim; 01-21-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    1989 Coleman Crawdad
    55 lb Minn Kota Endura Max

3. Member
    What about craigslist, or similar?

4. Member
    The Tidal Potomac ate my trailer for my Pro 175, so three years ago and I bought a new galvanized (inside and out) trailer from Bear Trailers (original G3 trailer company) . I had to do it through the G3 dealer and they sent my hull number to the company. It was $2600 and far superior to the original trailer with the bunks covered with a black slick material, removeable tong and side stand on plates extending from the fenders to the stern. The wheels are also galvanized. Three years in the Potomac and still looks like new. Had to learn to power load again though with those bunk slicks. I had the new trailer in three weeks.

5. Member
    Hustler makes a great trailer and pretty reasonable too. I have a 2004 HP200 with the stock Bear trailer and it's been a good trailer but I hear people having trouble out of them all the time.