Thread: WTB Tritoon

WTB Tritoon

Delete if not allowed but figured I’d post here as I’m having a tough time finding what I’m looking for in the area and I’ve bought a lot of stuff posting like this before....

Looking to buy a used tritoon 22’-24’ in length, in good to like new condition. Needs to have a 150 Mercury or Yamaha four stroke. Will consider up to 200hp but no less than 150. Reasonable amount of hours for age, low hours major plus. Not interested in high hour motors. Highly prefer it to have a pop up changing room in rear or place for it. Looking for the standard curved bench seating layout in rear. Will not consider rear loungers due to small children.

Let me know if you have one you’re looking good to sell or know of anyone selling one.

Thanks fellas!
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Check Craigslist

3. Banned
    Call over to Leader Marine in Dickson and ask if they know of any. He's a Bennington dealer and 90% of what he sells is pontoons. Also check BoatTrader.com filtering the search for distance from your zip code.

The Kentucky Lake area also has an incredible number of pontoons/tritoons. Check Craigslist for Nashville, Paducah, Bowling Green, The Shoals, Huntsville, etc.

4. Member
    I’ve searched craigslist and Facebook marketplace hard.

I posted here to see if anyone is thinking of selling that hasn’t posted an ad yet or if anyone knows of a friend or family member selling.

Thanks.