Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pretty hard to justify that one.
    Guilty.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

2. Member
    I know that im terrible person, because i really dont care. I guess that all the conservative news vs liberal news has desensitized me to other peoples plight. Im a conservative by nature, but with everybody having their own group ( black, white, straight, gay, immigrant, native or other) until we become Americans again, i dont really care about one group or the other....

3. Banned
    Here are the events of todays sentencing trial https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...118-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    PCP wielding a knife walking down the middle of the road. Shooting happened in 2014 and was huge in fueling the BLM movement. He was a ward to the state as a child because of an unfit mother and raised in foster care.
    Sounds like the state and foster care didn't do him any favors. A lot of kids start life fubar because the parents did drugs. That is sadder than a PCP-taking idiot getting shot. JMHO.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mullins057 View Post
    I know that im terrible person, because i really dont care. I guess that all the conservative news vs liberal news has desensitized me to other peoples plight. Im a conservative by nature, but with everybody having their own group ( black, white, straight, gay, immigrant, native or other) until we become Americans again, i dont really care about one group or the other....
    Wow! So please define what an American is then.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nvpalletguy View Post
    Judge him then put on a uniform and a badge and get after it out there on the same streets. Report back after a few week.
    Every LEO knows the rules of engagement and the consequences of going outside those rules...If your temperament does not allow you to stay within those restrictions then you should make another career choice..

I wouldnt last 5 minutes as an LEO or a corrections officer...I know I dont have the patience for it and God Bless those that do...but if your going to choose that path then you have to adhere to the law and stick by your oath to protect and serve..
    Last edited by brnzbaklvr; 01-18-2019 at 07:20 PM.
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    But it might. I don't see this going over well in the black community or with the non black BLM supporters. The press conference given by the prosecution after the sentencing was less than positive.
    If they riot then they become the criminals and are no better than the officer who did the shooting. His brother in law was a character witness for him. The brother in law is a black man.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Have you guys that are siding with the cop watched the video? The kid was walking away from the police and wasn't remotely close to the cop that murdered him by shooting him 16 times.
    Plus they kept body cam from being shown for a long time.
    6 1/2 is s joke IMO.
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

9. Member
    Have you guys that are siding with the cop watched the video? The kid was walking away from the police and wasn't remotely close to the cop that murdered him by shooting him 16 times.
    That's what I was wondering also. He started shooting only 6 seconds after getting out of his car.

10. Member
    I agree with you on we have to come together for America to be what it once was. Your not a bad person, just fed up with all the BS!
    The bad part of all this is no one can agree to disagree and then move on with out taking it personal. We all have are own views, but that doesn’t make yours or mine wrong.
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

11. Banned
    I don’t think you’re a terrible person, and I understanding what you’re trying to get at. It may have not come off exactly right, but I tend agree with what you’re trying. To say. With all the media and the movements and the blah blah blah it really has desensitized me too. At this point I don’t really care either about either side or what anyone beliefs. Just kind of want to live my next 30 years as peaceful as I can and call it a wrap.

12. Member
    I havent taken a side yet, but where can we see this video?

POS cop. Guilty in Court and glad he is off the street. Sentence should have been stricter.

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    If they riot then they become the criminals and are no better than the officer who did the shooting. His brother in law was a character witness for him. The brother in law is a black man.
    doubt that part got any traction.

15. Member
    That is a lot of the problem today everyone thinks they need to pick a side. The only ones that needed to pick a side DID and convicted him and sentenced him. No more American way than that right there. If you have to be pissed at someone be pissed at the jury or judge they’re the ones that handled the case.

16. Banned
    After the "innocent" ones that were praised by the media and were proven to be in the wrong, that definitely makes a difference on how things are seen. We don't know what led up to this incident completely, only what the media wants to say. Who's to say this guy wasn't gonna stab someone if he got away. No one knows. Had that happened, the police would have be chastised for that as well. He was about to turn his life around after a rough childhood, according to family.

Quote Originally Posted by RTex View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/18/us/ja...ing/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos xl NC View Post
    I agree with you on we have to come together for America to be what it once was. Your not a bad person, just fed up with all the BS!
    The bad part of all this is no one can agree to disagree and then move on with out taking it personal. We all have are own views, but that doesn’t make yours or mine wrong.
    America is already great. For those wanting to go backwards to the 50's.. newsflash, it ain't gonna happen.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter bite View Post
    America is already great. For those wanting to go backwards to the 50's.. newsflash, it ain't gonna happen.
    True story, we're going to hell in a handbasket in the direction some folks want.

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RTex View Post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast