Power Pole- Leaks

I have a pair of 8' Blades on my 2016 Ranger Z520c.

Pumps are mounted in he rear center area between the Cranking Battery area and he Trolling Motor area.

They leak like a sieve. Have had them checked. Not hose leaks. Everyone says it must be the vented caps.

I rubber band paper towels around the pumps to catch the leaking oil. Change them every trip.

Anyone else have this issue?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    It could be the reservoirs themselves leaking around the seams , is it both or just 1. possible you are overfilling? I'd be happy to send you 2 new caps free just cover shipping but I dont believe the cap is the issue.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingwood 520 View Post
    I have a pair of 8' Blades on my 2016 Ranger Z520c.

Pumps are mounted in he rear center area between the Cranking Battery area and he Trolling Motor area.

They leak like a sieve. Have had them checked. Not hose leaks. Everyone says it must be the vented caps.

I rubber band paper towels around the pumps to catch the leaking oil. Change them every trip.

Anyone else have this issue?
    PM Sent

4. Member
    My one pump did this also checked the connections a okay but still leaked from somewhere but to finally find out the cap had a slight crack in it op the side , power pole sent me a new tank and all with a new cap changed it out looked good at the tank old tank then found the crack in the cap on the side so simply if I only noticed the cap right off the bat . shes good now no more oil leaking. good luck.