PHUN - anyone know about these guys?

Looks to be an Austin based mobile technology firm. Apparently just got some patent that is critical to their product.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Don't know anything about them, but when I see an article with the title saying up 2000%, then I know the risk reward is not there and I move on.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    I want to revisit this one, just as a learning situation. I'm a complete novice when it comes to direct stocks.

about mid January, just before I started this thread, I was reading some tech journal blog that mentioned this company, so I looked them up and tracked for a few days after their patent announcement. Stock went ballistic topping at $550/share and I made this post.

A day or 2 later it dropped back into a ~$80/share range, and has been slowly building ever since. Yesterday's close was in the $290's.

If I had followed my gut, I could have been in for about 50-75 shares @ the mid-$80 range.

How abnormal is it for a company to all of a sudden just become valued enough to see this big of a change from a history of trading in the $10/range per share.