Thread: Go BIG or ?????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    One 16 is a good replacement for a dual setups at the console. The standy by feature does save power but I think more importantly turns the sonar off.
    Yeah but the issue that I have seen on all the boat with a single 16 is the steering wheel blocks a lot of the screen, not sure you an alleviate that on bass boats. There isn't one console setup I have seen that the 16 has a full screen view without any obstructions.
    Boatless

It is a non issue since your head is above the steering wheel looking slightly down. No blocking on my setup, unless your 5 foot 2 inches.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

I am 5'9" and in my boat the wheel would be in the way.
    You must be 6'2" or the console is really low!
    Boatless

My opinion take it for it’s worth ... 9 inch graphs if you have I corrected 20/20 vision or better ... 10 inch graphs are sweet spot as you get older and need readers ... if you have bad eyesight 12’s ... 15/16 might be a bit much

the above is all based on using two at console one for strictly mapping and one for fishing
    and two at front one for mapping one for fishing

if your not into two graphs 9 inch and prolly 10 inch are just to small for me to split screen map and side scan etc

Quote Originally Posted by Five Loaves and Two Fish View Post
    My opinion take it for it’s worth ... 9 inch graphs if you have I corrected 20/20 vision or better ... 10 inch graphs are sweet spot as you get older and need readers ... if you have bad eyesight 12’s ... 15/16 might be a bit much

the above is all based on using two at console one for strictly mapping and one for fishing
    and two at front one for mapping one for fishing

if your not into two graphs 9 inch and prolly 10 inch are just to small for me to split screen map and side scan etc
    FYI...went with (2) 12s
    Boatless

Quote Originally Posted by nojretlas View Post
    FYI...went with (2) 12s
    heh you have bad eyes like me had to,go,with them myself wish I could have done tens

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234