Suggestions on finding a boat--south central ky

Anyone have any suggestions on boat dealers for new or newer model ranger, phoenix boats in the area. Or for that matter any place you may suggest to look no matter the distance.
    TIA

https://pittsburgmarine.com/

Pittsburg Marine London Ky

3. Banned
    Have you tried Renegade marine?

4. Member
    Not sure how dead set you are on buying from a dealer, but in KY you wont pay sales tax if buying from an individual and you will buying from a dealer. Its not a ton but on a 50k boat youre talking an extra 3k. On a used boat the dealers are usually 10-20% higher on the price to start with. Buying from a dealer has its perks for sure, but its something to keep in mind. I went through this debate buying my last 2 boats
    They aint got hands, set the hook

5. Member
    Yea, I'm not opposed to that just hard to find one...especially one I'm comfortable with warranty wise

6. Member
    Got a very good friend who had a stroke back in April, he bought my 2010 Demo Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc, only has 87 hours. Pm me if interested.

7. Member
    Ive bought from Renegade before and was pleased. Sold the boat a couple years later for almost what I paid for it so I feel I got a pretty good deal on it.

8. Member
    C & O Marine
    GETFISHED !!!

9. BBC SPONSOR
    Give me a call and let me know what you are looking for.
    Rich Young
    Wieda's marine
    858-647-2628

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyduck View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions on boat dealers for new or newer model ranger, phoenix boats in the area. Or for that matter any place you may suggest to look no matter the distance.
    TIA
    I sold my buddy's Ranger boat, I do know that Jet a Marina has a couple nice used ones up there call Toby at 270-395-4030. I do know where there is a 2017 Triton TRX 21 with 250 Merc loaded up for 51,000 PM me if interested in the Triton. This one is in Murray Ky owned by a individual

I also have another friend in Murray who has a 2015 Z521C with a 250 Merc with just over a hundred hours loaded up for 52,000, his number is 270-753-1111 Warehouse Tire and as for Keith.

You know buying from a individual you don’t pay sales tax!!
    Last edited by CaymasRodney; 01-23-2019 at 10:32 AM.

11. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by jettdog68 View Post
    Give me a call and let me know what you are looking for.
    Rich Young
    Wieda's marine
    858-647-2628
    Him.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

12. Member
    https://www.daysboatsales.com/

They have a lot of good used Rangers. I have bought 2 Rangers from them and each experience was a great one. Ask for Chad Ramsey.
    Steve Smith
    USN Retired 2003
    Frankfort, KY

13. Member
    TIA
    Keep in mind if you buy from a individual you don’t pay sales tax!!

14. Member
    You just missed two big boat shows in Nashville and Louisville. I'd go to the fishing expo in Nashville this weekend. There are no boat dealers in Bowling Green. Your best bets will be Renegade, C&O, dealers around Cumberland, or Kentucky Lake.

I've bought two boats from Renegade, and have got (what I think) great deals each time. The owner (Sherbert) and salesman (John Newton) I dealt with remember me by name every time I visit. There's something to be said for "service after the sale" and any service work I've had done they tend to remember my loyalty and price it accordingly. Good luck. There are some good Ranger dealers in your area.

TIA
    I don’t mind the drive to Jet A Marine ... good people there ... not a Phoenix dealer though ranger and nitro