Ranger Trail for Intracoastal

I bought a 1999 Ranger R91 Intracoastal that came with an old, decrepit trailer. I am looking for an aluminum Ranger Trail trailer to replace it. I called Ranger and they said they cannot give pricing but to call my local Ranger dealer. I called the dealer and he said he cannot get an aluminum Ranger Trail. I am going to call other dealers but wanted people's recommendations. I'll be using the boat primarily in saltwater hence aluminum. I'd like either a single axle, 15" tires or dual axle.

Thanks in advance,
    Michael

2. Member
    I have a alum.Ranger Trail trailer for a 191 Cayman 2006... new 15" tires, I removed the brakes, really good condition. $1200

3. Member
    I am confused. You called a Ranger dealer who is in the business to sale Ranger boats and their trailers and they told you that they could not get you one? The cost of a new Ranger Trail trailer will probably be what your R91 boat is worth but Ranger does make a salt water trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by mrobel View Post
    I bought a 1999 Ranger R91 Intracoastal that came with an old, decrepit trailer. I am looking for an aluminum Ranger Trail trailer to replace it. I called Ranger and they said they cannot give pricing but to call my local Ranger dealer. I called the dealer and he said he cannot get an aluminum Ranger Trail. I am going to call other dealers but wanted people's recommendations. I'll be using the boat primarily in saltwater hence aluminum. I'd like either a single axle, 15" tires or dual axle.

Thanks in advance,
    Michael

4. Member
    So I am figuring out what to do, haven't called ranger parts but understand only a ranger glass dealer could get one. So happens I have my boat serviced at a local dealer asked them last fall. Seems like they don't want to sell you one maybe it is more hassle then it is worth.
    98 Ra​nger R93
    00 Evinrude 175hp Ficht
    HB Helix 12 Mega DI G4N
    HB Helix 12 Mega SI G4N
    HB Helix 10 Mega SI G2N
    Mega 360
    Mega Live

Quote Originally Posted by capefear View Post
    I have a alum.Ranger Trail trailer for a 191 Cayman 2006... new 15" tires, I removed the brakes, really good condition. $1200
    I’m interested in that trailer. PM sent.

6. Member
    If the Ranger Trail is not possible my fall back would be Owens and Sons.
    Hard to beat a Ranger Trail though.

7. Member
    Ameritrail in St. Cloud Florida can customize to any specs. Quality is in line with ranger trailers

8. Member
    Thoughts on a nitro z19 trailer working for an r93?
    98 Ra​nger R93
    00 Evinrude 175hp Ficht
    HB Helix 12 Mega DI G4N
    HB Helix 12 Mega SI G4N
    HB Helix 10 Mega SI G2N
    Mega 360
    Mega Live

9. Member
    Just get an aluminum I-beam trailer and slap a ranger sticker on it. I have a 99 Nitro 896 on a aluminum I beam trailer and people come up to me all the time asking about it. It looks sharp.