Helix SI Distances without Range Lines

I've seen some screenshots from the Solix units where the side imaging has the various distances shown on the top of the screen, like in the attached image. The only way I've been able to do this on the Helix is by turning on the range lines. Is it possible to get the range numbers to show on the top in the Helix, without showing the range lines?

solix2.jpg

2. Member
    Range markers(the numbers) are a separate setting than Range Lines. Bob

3. Member
    Thanks Bob! I could be wrong, but I thought range markers were slightly different in that they are custom distance markers that you can set, not the automatic intermediate distances. Either way, do you know how to turn these on in the Helix?

4. Member
    Nevermind. I had Solix on the brain. I will look at the helix manual

5. Member
    I have been using Solix for a year now. Spoiled. All 3 items are programmable.Range lines,Range intervals and Range markers . I looked an am pretty sure Helix is on or off for the combination of the lines and labels. Bob
    Last edited by bobcoy; 01-17-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Helix units don't have a separate setting for distance and lines. SI Range Lines is the only setting ON/OFF
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

7. Member
    Bummer. Seems like it's a relatively simple and useful software setting. I figured it had to be accessible on the Helix somehow. Thanks for the info.

8. Member
    Curious, How do you utilize those lines with or without the numbers. The only thing I actually use them for is giving me perspective of how far I am from shore or maybe some other structure. The numbers are not exact measurements anyway. Just estimations. I use the cursor or waypoints for targets I will want to explore. Bob

9. Member
    Yea just perspective on roughly how far a mark is from the boat, distance between objects on the screen, size of objects, etc. Can guesstimate it even without them, but having those additional measurements would help a bit.