Comfortroll tray outline

Bought a used original comfortroll tray. Doesn’t have the stencil outline to cut. Does anyone have one? I emailed comfortroll directly but haven’t heard back

2. Member
    Get you a piece of cardboard or construction paper and make your own stencil. Center it on the front where you want it then trace the outline and cut away. Check under the deck to ensure you will not cut wiring etc.

3. Member
    Seems a little risky for me when it comes to cutting a hole in my boat. Would like something a little more exact. Would be hard to make a stencil of the tray
    Last edited by acsockr3; 01-17-2019 at 02:38 PM.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumping Jimmy View Post
    Get you a piece of cardboard or construction paper and make your own stencil. Center it on the front where you want it then trace the outline and cut away. Check under the deck to ensure you will not cut wiring etc.
    You need to measure the width of the tray's lip. Mine was 3/4". I traced the outline of the tray onto cardboard, then traced another line 3/4" in from the outside trace to offset for the tray lip. Taped it off with a plastic drop sheet for easy cleanup. Grabbed the jigsaw and made the cut. I'm not gonna lie, the idea of cutting a big hole into the boat was a little stressful, but once the jigsaw started cutting it was all business.

20180331_163835-441x610.jpg

20180331_221307-410x547.jpg
    Nitro Savage 896 - 150hp Mariner EFI - U​ltrex / Garmins

5. Member
    Thanks! Comfortroll got back with me and is sending me a template. Good customer service!