Access to recirc pump?

2016 FX 21 how do you get to the recirc pump on starboard side?

2. Member
    I know where talking to different boats ,on my tzx you had to take the tube out (the Compartment) alongside the livewell , 4 screws and couple other things . mine was mounted to the side of the tank where the spray comes from , hope this might helped .

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pajoe329 View Post
    I know where talking to different boats ,on my tzx you had to take the tube out (the Compartment) alongside the livewell , 4 screws and couple other things . mine was mounted to the side of the tank where the spray comes from , hope this might helped .

Newer FX storage box is secured to deck frame, not removable. Im thinking the filler plate between seats and livewell or thru center seat back somehow.

4. Member
    Pull the middle portion of the starboard seat out (it is 'velcroed' in), there is an access hole behind the seat to get into that location.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JL View Post
    Pull the middle portion of the starboard seat out (it is 'velcroed' in), there is an access hole behind the seat to get into that location.
    Good to know!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JL View Post
    Good to know!

7. Member
    YES very good to know , since I now own a ZX225