Thread: Coffee is on

California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar

Coffee is on

Happy Thursday gents, weekend is almost here - who's fishing?

Looks like there will be a break from the storm on Saturday, i plan on fishing Melones again.

2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

2. Member
    No fishing but will be hunting deer and Javelina.

3. Member
    I was suppose to go to I.S.E. today in Sac. but got sick yesterday afternoon, so I'm just sitting here watching fishing and waiting for pics. from the guys that went to the show....
    Mike Matthews

U.S.N. 1963-1969

4. Member
    I'm torn between going to the I.S.E or going back as well, I haven't been to the show for over 20 years. If you see a white ZX225 Skeeter then you know it will be 21yrs for the show

5. Member
    My buddy sent a picture of a new Ranger, he is a die hard Ranger fan, $98k WOW !
    Mike Matthews

U.S.N. 1963-1969

6. Member
    Yeah crazy, guys really need to check themselves, their nice, but if guys don't buy them then the builders start reducing the high prices. It didn't take Gm vehicles to do the same thing. I worked for GM for over 20 yrs and we were only offered GM family discount, now they offer it to anyone buying a new vehicle. What does that tell ya. One good thing, my resell value on my 2003 will hold its own lol

7. Banned
    Probably go out next Sunday (27th)

8. Member
    So who all went Sat 01/26th like me. Did ya get on them? Wow the lake is filling up fast!

9. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steveblack View Post
    So who all went Sat 01/26th like me. Did ya get on them? Wow the lake is filling up fast!
    Been chasing Striper lately, with decent success. Will probably be back at my near lakes soon though. I hear McClure is doing great right now too.
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

10. Member
    Riverbank Bass Anglers held an outing at Melones yesterday. Lots of fish caught with big fish of 9.45. Wining weight was 17+.
    Last edited by Champ 196 elite; 01-30-2019 at 10:17 PM.
    Bruce Theriot
    2003 Champion 196 Elite
    200 Mercury Opti max
    25 Tempest A45

11. Member
    Yep, just what I thought, water coming up as well as seeing a lot more big girls cruising, I think they think spring is in the air with all the mild temps. Water temp 53 in the AM and 55.9 in the PM in some places. Wife and I had a blast Sat, slinging fish in the boat all day. Hardly no one on the lake. Tuttle Town main ramp is the water. I think I'll be heading up their again Sat, can't get enough of that lake.