Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    How can you honestly say these images aren’t upgraded and it’s disapponting?

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=955177

2. Member
    Those new images look really good.

Was talkin Axiom. Element is not out yet

Glad to see they finally improved. As said I am a RM fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jig34 View Post
    How can you honestly say these images aren’t upgraded and it’s disapponting?

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=955177

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Royt View Post
    APS, thanks I've sent you a PM. I appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Mr "Legend" and Raymarine board moderator, sorry that you are too busy fishing to take a few seconds to take a few screenshots to share with others on the Raymarine board of which you hold the position of moderator. I thought that part of being a moderator was to try and promote the positive aspects of Raymarine products and not to alienate those of us who really want to learn more about Raymarine and their capabilities. Think about how your post reflect on Raymarine.
    No my job as a mod is to keep the post clean and monitor the board for Al.

But from running them for 6 years and running everything from the C’s A’s to the Axioms running both LH2-3 I’m no expert but do have experience with them.I have seen how when they come out with new products, most could be used with current models without having to upgrade to the next units.

6. Member
    Well to me it seems your main job to this point is to argue with others who come here to learn. Between you and the other main Raymarine voice on here you have convinced me to NEVER run a Raymarine unit even if was the best thing out there. I've tried several times on here to really give Raymarine units a fair shot, you guys have totally turn me off ever getting a Raymarine unit. Don't bother responding as I don't see any need to return to this forum

7. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Show me one thread where I argued with someone?
    How have you tried to give Raymarine a fair shot on the board? For asking for screen shots?
    Last edited by Hickory Legend; 01-25-2019 at 04:46 PM.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Royt View Post
    Well to me it seems your main job to this point is to argue with others who come here to learn. Between you and the other main Raymarine voice on here you have convinced me to NEVER run a Raymarine unit even if was the best thing out there. I've tried several times on here to really give Raymarine units a fair shot, you guys have totally turn me off ever getting a Raymarine unit. Don't bother responding as I don't see any need to return to this forum
    I can tell you from my personal experience that jig34 is as nice of guy as you will come across. Since my Switch to raymarine he has bent over backwards to help me get set up. I even have his cell number that I can text and he text back everytime. I dont think you could find better customer service anywhere.
    Just my opinion

9. Member
    Here are some screen shots with my cell phone. Not the greatest shots. Hope to get better ones this season
    20180512_115043.jpg
    20180429_182641.jpg
    Screenshot_20180502-145516.jpg

10. Member
    DownScan is as good as, but no better than my Dragonfly Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by scott c View Post
    Here are some screen shots with my cell phone. Not the greatest shots. Hope to get better ones this season
    20180512_115043.jpg
    20180429_182641.jpg
    Screenshot_20180502-145516.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12