Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need more images

I don't have a Raymarine unit but I really like looking at all the images from all manufactures. I see very few images ever posted here. Please someone post some new images on what you are seeing on your units. Weather is bad here and really can't get on the water much. Thanks!

Yes, please do..Especially from the new Element set..

USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Anti Submarine Warfare Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

3. Member
    Well Donnie I guess everybody who has any images besides the Pros or Moderators are froze in and didn't take any screenshots eairler.

4. Member
    The images from the other thread will look exactly the same if I post them here?

Also, Element isn’t for sale yet, so it’s going to be hard for guys to post pictures.

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    I’m boatless right now so I can’t help!

6. Member
    Jig34,
    Your right the images would look the same but it seems like the only images that are ever posted on here are from you or Hickory Legend. There has to be some regular fisherman who own Raymarine units who have taken some nice screenshots.

7. Member
    I have some good shots with my axiom. But honestly it's just to much of a struggle or I'm just lazy to save them to the sd card then I find it hard to post pics on this forum, they always end up upside down or mis sized.
    I just take a shot of my screen with my phone when I find something interesting on my graph.

8. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    I wouldn’t be wasting my time taking screen shots if you didn’t ask. I bought them to fish with not spend time taking screen shots!

9. Member
    WOW, thanks guys!! I really am interested in learning more about Raymarine and all brands but it seems this is not the forum to learn more about Raymarine. Your consistently positive attitude is bound to attract more people to Raymarine.

10. Member
    Can't speak of the element and axiom, but my a128 has better 2d and down than anything I've ever seen. Everyone who's ever been in my boat has been very impressed with clarity, and several have switched from L and HB. I have a short video of scanning a ledge if you want to see it, pm me your number.

Quote Originally Posted by APS View Post
    Can't speak of the element and axiom, but my a128 has better 2d and down than anything I've ever seen. Everyone who's ever been in my boat has been very impressed with clarity, and several have switched from L and HB. I have a short video of scanning a ledge if you want to see it, pm me your number.
    You have a PM

USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Anti Submarine Warfare Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

12. Member
    APS, thanks I've sent you a PM. I appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Mr "Legend" and Raymarine board moderator, sorry that you are too busy fishing to take a few seconds to take a few screenshots to share with others on the Raymarine board of which you hold the position of moderator. I thought that part of being a moderator was to try and promote the positive aspects of Raymarine products and not to alienate those of us who really want to learn more about Raymarine and their capabilities. Think about how your post reflect on Raymarine.

13. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Royt View Post
    WOW, thanks guys!! I really am interested in learning more about Raymarine and all brands but it seems this is not the forum to learn more about Raymarine. Your consistently positive attitude is bound to attract more people to Raymarine.
    Sorry don’t take that statement personally even though I said you. To get outstanding images with the wow, you need to spend some time with settings. I run mine on auto (which I feel is better images then I got with the other brands) find the bait or structure and fish.
    They have schools to teach you to get the best out of your sonar units.

14. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    APS, thanks I've sent you a PM. I appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Mr "Legend" and Raymarine board moderator, sorry that you are too busy fishing to take a few seconds to take a few screenshots to share with others on the Raymarine board of which you hold the position of moderator. I thought that part of being a moderator was to try and promote the positive aspects of Raymarine products and not to alienate those of us who really want to learn more about Raymarine and their capabilities. Think about how your post reflect on Raymarine.
    Please read post #5

Raymarine A98 and HB Mega

16. Member
    now show a comparison of those two at 200ft

im not defending or promoting neither, but you cant compare 350khz to 1200khz

He would need mega + to reach 200 ft.

18. Member
    Thanks MonteSS for a real comparison picture at a depth that most of us fish year round. Both get the job done.
    Last edited by Royt; 01-24-2019 at 06:56 AM.

19. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Let’s keep in mind at the above comparison images that the a series with built in down came out in 2014.
    Also I had a the units with built in downvision and they did not compare to the stand alone cp100 images.
    Last edited by Hickory Legend; 01-24-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks MonteSS for a real comparison picture at a depth that most of us fish year round. Both get the job done.
    Yup many good years with my trusty A98 and first gen Dragonfly. Still a good unit.

I just dont see much upgraded images in the newer RM stuff which is disappointing.

I could care less about images over 30 feet or 3d

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast