Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailbender8 View Post
    While I don’t personally own one, I tried a few on at my local BPS. Here is my recommendation, to get you the most bang for your buck, go with Rivers West. There is a difference between wet and dry. There is a difference between wind resistant and wind proof. I’m not willing to spend my hard earned dollars on a lesser product. When I go out, I want to know that I’m going to be dry, warm and totally comfortable.
    I get what your saying, but it’s a $39 jacket. Hell I can barely buy a sweatshirt for that. Lol

2. Member
    Bought one today at my local store. It is Burgundy and goes well with my Burgundy and Gulfsand Xpress bass boat.

Good jacket for the price.

3. Member
    Great jacket. I bought mine a couple of years back. I use mine for fishing and for when I have to attend late-season football and soccer games. The jacket is warm and a medium still allows me to layer with a hoodie underneath if needed. That’s a great deal.

OP here. I picked one up this morning - ripped the tags off on the way to the car. It's raining here - and this jacket is great. Well worth the $33. I also went with the Crimson color!
    2005 Ranger 185DVS

Just got a BPS Flyer in the mail today .... These jackets go on sale Friday starting at $24.99, I guess they'll add a couple dollars more for us bigger fellas

I'm tempted to buy one, but with BPS/Cabelas typical shipping, it'll be warm again here in FL before I get it lol.

I do have an old Cabelas Anglers jacket similar to one FES313 posted - https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/redh...jacket-for-men - in fact it's probably the same jacket tbh, but is a bit bulky.

I have the one listed and a slightly lighter weight one.
    At $40 thats a steal. Both jackets have been outstanding and keep you warm.

They are now $24.99 on sale

9. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    So you all advertise for them as much as I do! I knew it! I don’t need a jacket very often or very long here in Florida but that’s a steal for $25!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

10. Member
    Got about 20 of them here in town, 1 small and the rest are like 3xl long to 5xl long

LBF has the GLoomis Stormcast (Fleece) jacket and pullover on sale for $19.99, but only a few sizes left currently... I grabbed one of each during the 12 days sales, they are nice. Warning, they run a tad large, so don't size up any.

http://www.landbigfish.com/GLoomis/G...ull-Zip-Hoodie

http://www.landbigfish.com/GLoomis/G...1-4-Zip-Hoodie

If you bought one before they went to $24.99, they'll refund the difference for up to 30 days!
    2005 Ranger 185DVS

I ordered a Mustang Accel so added one at the new lower price - Still not sure on fit but I can always exchange it I reckon. Seems like all I have are full on foul weather gear or fleece jackets, so this should be a nice middle ground I think.

14. Member
    Picked one up for $24.99. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    I ordered a Mustang Accel so added one at the new lower price - Still not sure on fit but I can always exchange it I reckon. Seems like all I have are full on foul weather gear or fleece jackets, so this should be a nice middle ground I think.
    Got mine yesterday, looks like a returned jacket as it doesn't have any or the tags or anything. I got the 2xl but I could have probably gone with the XL, it's definitely on the large size, for layering I suppose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12