Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bilgerat View Post
    They're nice, but 130 lbs takes the one man / easily loaded into a vehicle aspect out of it, which is one of the main benefits of a yak in the first place. Kayaks aren't for everybody, there's plenty of small craft options out there
    I'm using a light boat trailer I modified over the winter for kayak use. It had bunk skids and a winch, so unloading and re-loading should be pretty easy.

2. Member
    I would have to disagree, i have a native titan 12 that i carry 9 - 11 rods on, a ton of tackle, lunch(im fat) and stand all day to fish!

I realize it a troll post but if it wasn’t the issue is he hasn’t owned a fishing kayak. Or at least not a good one.

4. Banned
    I'm brand new to kayak fishing. Just bought 2 Sea Ghosts 110 for me and my wife. I've only fished out of it a couple of times and there are some challenges but nothing to difficult to overcome. So far I love it. I'm just starting to learn how I want to set them up, but I do know this...I don't need to bring the tackle store with me. One 3750 Plano box and 2 rods each, a 3lb weight for an anchor and enough water is all I need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12