Del-Star deep cycle batteries Wholesale Battery?

I needed to replace TM batteries this year so I stopped by Wholesale Battery and bought 2 - Del-Star 27m180dp. Has anyone have used Del-Star before because I can't find anything online on this brand.

Thanks,

Keith.
    2009 Nitro Z-7, Mercury 175 Pro xs, Hydraulic steering, Motorguide 82lb TM, HDS 7 w/ structure scan, Lake Insight, and Eagle 640c at console HDS 7 Lake Insight at bow networked , 3 bank charger, 6" manual Slidmaster Jackplate.

2. Member
    There can't be that many battery manufacturers. Lots of rebranded stuff i guess. I usually get optima 31's but they are expensive. I just replaced the batteries in my diesel delivery truck and the deep cycle/starting batteries were from Auto Zone. They lasted almost 10 years. Makes me wonder if I'm just throwing away money on the optimas.

3. Member
    I been using them since 1993 from the battery place on mammoth Drive.
    Cranking battery had one last 6 yrs and trolling battery avg 4 to 5 yrs.
    They had decca and exide over the years under their brand.
    Usually around $15 bucks cheaper than Academy.
    They got a pallet back there with the batteries and they just stick their tag on it.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlsch1 View Post
    I been using them since 1993 from the battery place on mammoth Drive.
    Cranking battery had one last 6 yrs and trolling battery avg 4 to 5 yrs.
    They had decca and exide over the years under their brand.
    Usually around $15 bucks cheaper than Academy.
    They got a pallet back there with the batteries and they just stick their tag on it.
    Yep, that is where I got mine. ($175.00 for the pair) The label stats: 27m180dp a19 115ah 830ca 180rc

I know what ah and rc are referring too by not sure if ca is cca or mca. They are also maintenance free. I will call them this morning and find out the details to be sure before I use them.
    2009 Nitro Z-7, Mercury 175 Pro xs, Hydraulic steering, Motorguide 82lb TM, HDS 7 w/ structure scan, Lake Insight, and Eagle 640c at console HDS 7 Lake Insight at bow networked , 3 bank charger, 6" manual Slidmaster Jackplate.

5. Member
    They are a really good battery, anytime I get new batteries I get the del star. They tend to last 3-4 years before you start seeing a die off in them.

6. Member
    Wow! $175 and maintenance free. Are these AGM batteries?

7. Member
    Not AGM just sealed.

8. Member
    Good batteries for the price! Trollers last 4-5 years

9. Member
    Thanks everybody! Think I'll get a couple.