Plastic injection CNC Mold Maker Needed

Is anyone out there doing reasonable CNC plastic injection mold making? If so can you please let me know how to contact you, I have several molds I would like to have made and the only connection I have found is via the Ukrainian sites and I am a little skeptical of them and do not want to wait over a month to hopefully receive them. I currently buy from most of the standard US sites but they do not offer what I am looking for.

2. Member
    Do you have a mold design
    What tonage molds are they
    What material will the cavities be
    Type of plastic are you going to use

3. Member
    So like Basstackle or BTS won't do a custom mold? I talked to Basstackle at one point when I was making soft plastic lures and they offered to make a custom mold as long as I provided the CAD data for the bait design. Providing CAD data was not a problem since that is what I do for a living anyway.

4. Member
    Innovative plastic molders in Dayton they have a website

5. Member
    so i found one of the Ukraine molds for sale on here and got it, they do not inject well the bait ends up with a dimple in it because they are not vented right and even with a release agent it is hard to remove the bait from the mold, the pins the aligned the mold break easy i am not sure if it is from the heat or material used. this is not the aluminum version. Its hard to beat the price for them but you get what you pay for. might check here one having one made http://anglingai.com/

6. Member
    Tetra mold/ tool may be able to help. 15 miles north of Dayton