Thread: Catalog?

Catalog?

Does Vexus have any plans on offering a catalog for their boat lines? Maybe they're waiting until after the unveil of the fiberglass boats?
    __________________________________________________ __
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!

2. Member
    I picked up a Vexus brochure at a dealer when I checked out the Vexus boats. They are in short supply as most dealers are at or going to boat shows now. There is really no information in the brochure that can’t be found on the Vexus website.

That dealer will be at the East TN Fishing Show that starts this coming week in Knoxville, TN if you can make it to their show. Bunch Marine are great guys. You can talk with Michael he knows these boats well and sold several already.

3. Comanche warrior MassBass320v's Avatar
    Thanks, Jim. Steve reached out to me and is going to mail me one. I'll be at the show next week, forgot they might have them there. We TN guys are lucky that we have several Vexus dealers. Now that I think about it I think I got a pamphlet at the Classic last year; hopefully they've filled them out a bit more since then now that they have a few more models. Once the fiberglass models are unveiled they will have even more
    __________________________________________________ __
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!