Banned

Shout out to a great company. Hydro Tec Marine

I don’t this too often, but I just want to give a shout to Hydro Tec Marine In Nixa, Missouri. Bought a rebuilt Yamaha from them 3 years ago, and they were the most helpful people possible. The transaction was flawless when they made the motor swap, and just by talking to them you could tell they knew their stuff inside and out. I couldn’t have been more please with my purchase.

Fast forward to yesterday and I needed a few parts. I had no part numbers, and had to Fumble my words to describe what I was needing. Ben, In the parts department, took the time to explain exactly what I needed and how everything needed to be done. Way beyond my expectations from a guy taking orders for parts. Every time I have called them, the service has been beyond exceptional.

If any of you all are in the market for a rebuild or any upgrading to a Yamaha motor, I would highly recommend give the guys at Hydro Tec Marine a call. Those guys really know their stuff and prices were great in my opinion.

2. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Great turn around times too....I have always been pleased with Ben in parts too......

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

4. Member
    They rebuilt mine almost 4 years ago and still running strong!

5. Member
    Been using them since 1990. The ONLY guys I would trust to touch my Yamahas. They are the BEST.

6. Member
    Have bought 2 motors from them. They are the best on Yamahas!!!!!!