Thread: Hey Al?

Hey Al?

I might get a vacation for this but why did the beaver baits thread get locked? I didn’t see anything about politics in there and similar comments are being made in another active post so why did that one get the axe?

2. Member
    Can't say for sure but i think the leg humpers invaded and it was too much to keep cleaning it up.

3. Member
    Oh I must have missed some comments and I misunderstood his comment about deleting posts i thought he meant entire threads. I still am curious about what rules were broken I’m fairly new so I guess I’m not up to speed on what is allowed and what isn’t other than no politics.

Quote Originally Posted by slaunch View Post
    Oh I must have missed some comments and I misunderstood his comment about deleting posts i thought he meant entire threads. I still am curious about what rules were broken I’m fairly new so I guess I’m not up to speed on what is allowed and what isn’t other than no politics.
    Well he knew what was coming so he just saved time and cut it off .

5. Member
    Leg humper x boat moderator = Off the hook.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Can't say for sure but i think the leg humpers invaded and it was too much to keep cleaning it up.
    The funny thing is these guys are the first ones praying for you or telling to go to church while there at the neighbors house

Quote Originally Posted by slaunch View Post
    As D.O.C 989 said, the leg humpers (children) invaded and I got tired of cleaning up the thread. Would be nice if someone could actually have a discussion about beaver lures without the kids in the basement showing up.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbassman View Post
    The funny thing is these guys are the first ones praying for you or telling to go to church while there at the neighbors house
    Id rather go to church with hypocrites than to Hell with them

Apparently its already been a long, cold, winter for several on here. There has been several threads that got down right disgusting in one way or another. It is about as bad as I have seen here.

Thank you Al for trying to keep the board clean.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO