Z8 Ultrex Trolling Motor Tray

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but what is the best aftermarket tray to fit the Ultrex on a Z8?

I saw the trays in the new Vexus boats last weekend and they looked awesome. Had room for tools, etc.

2. Member
    I would highly recommend contacting Dawson at Fishon Fabrications. A few years back, a BBC member did all of the R&D and sent his specs to Fishon. The original design can be modified to suit your needs. The depth is usually what gets changed. Dawson is great to work with and responds rather quickly. Many of us here have had him fab and powder coat aluminum custom trays for our Z boats. There are several threads on this that can be located by using the "search" function in the upper right corner. I, along with several others, am extremely happy with the results.

3. MSU Percussion Professor bmas13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by remaly181 View Post
    I would highly recommend contacting Dawson at Fishon Fabrications. A few years back, a BBC member did all of the R&D and sent his specs to Fishon. The original design can be modified to suit your needs. The depth is usually what gets changed. Dawson is great to work with and responds rather quickly. Many of us here have had him fab and powder coat aluminum custom trays for our Z boats. There are several threads on this that can be located by using the "search" function in the upper right corner. I, along with several others, am extremely happy with the results.
    +1

I just got a custom tray from Dawson at Fishon Fabrications, and highly recommend him! He was very easy to work with, had my tray to me in a reasonable time and the price was a lot less than any of the others I was looking at.