Help finding fuse, Nissan frontier

I need the location (slot) of the fuse for the trailer marker lights. Brake lights work. Shorted the wire when installing the trailer plug. 2017 Nissan frontier.

2. Member
    The fuse locations on the truck should be in the owners manual.

3. Member
    Did you find it?

My 2007 Frontier had trailer fuses under the hood.

"I'm just looking for a bite"

5. Member
    If it’s like my Titan they are under the hood. They are a bitch to get to. Behind the battery, then once you open the lid there is a panel in the fuse box itself that has 2 clips on it. You need to pop the clips and lift up at the same time to get that panel to lift up. Then it’s one of the 10 amp fuses at the bottom. I’ve had to change mine a few times because I had a wire wire through inside the trailer and it kept grounding out. Long needle nose pliers are a big help in this whole deal. If I ever meet the engineer that designed it I’m going to punch him right in the face.

6. Member
    go to dealer have them show you

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunked again View Post
    Did you find it?
    Haven't found it. Stumbled onto a u-tube video showing trailer hitch installation. The video showed installing relays for towing lights in the passenger side kick panel. I just worked around it. I found 3 10 ampfuses that don't have power to them. I got everything working so I am happy. Thanks to all for the help.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishmaster View Post
    If it’s like my Titan they are under the hood. They are a bitch to get to. Behind the battery, then once you open the lid there is a panel in the fuse box itself that has 2 clips on it. You need to pop the clips and lift up at the same time to get that panel to lift up. Then it’s one of the 10 amp fuses at the bottom. I’ve had to change mine a few times because I had a wire wire through inside the trailer and it kept grounding out. Long needle nose pliers are a big help in this whole deal. If I ever meet the engineer that designed it I’m going to punch him right in the face.
    I found 3 10 amp fuses with no power to them, suspect they are trailer lights. I just worked around everything , made them work my way.