Trailer question

I’m fairly new to basscat family, on my 15 Caracal trailer I have 3 out of the 4 tires wearing singnificantly on the inside. I was wondering if there is an adjustment for this. I know there is a spindle adjustment or at. Least a bolt and nut, that needs to be checked every year. ( learn this the hard way) . The one spindle that loosened up happened a year ago and I had to replace that tire then, it’s now alomost to the treads on the inside while the outside still fairly new. Fixing to drop $600 plus on new tires and really concerned. Thanks in advance for any help

2. Banned
    If I saw that, first suspension would be bearing load. Verify that first. Maybe call BC for guidance also

3. Member
    Thanks phisherman

All of the tires wearing indicates that something is amiss. Having an alignment shop put gauges on it and check them for caster and camber is one thing to verify. After that lets see what they come up with and go from there.
    Last edited by Bass Cat Boats; 01-17-2019 at 08:00 AM.

5. Member
    Yes sir working on that now

6. Member
    I fought this same exact issue on my Cougar trailer. What I found was that the rubber inserts inside of the torsion axles were worn out and deteriorating cause camber issues. Ultimately I contacted Alan and got 2 new axles for a really good deal. Prior to I replaced the 2 worst ones end units and it still didn't fix it which is what led me to looking at the axles themselves. Ensure to make checking all the axle bolts annually and torque down!

7. Member
    Is there an adjustment if there is an alignment issue? I didn’t have a problem till I had my trailer worked on. At least three different times I’ve had issues with the hub and spindle combinations. One, a loose bolt holding hub to spindle. Two, hub on the wrong spline causing tire to be too close to finder. Three, total hub replacement. I’m am almost positive that these are the same three wheels wearing on the inside now. Like I say the fourth is wearing perfect. All work was done by a basscat dealer also.