Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    All we keep hearing about is cultural diversity and how it will make the country better, as long as we embrace what is being brought to the United States from other cultures. It has a cost we are to embrace and accept their cultural practices and then the judeau Christian practices that this country was founded on are supposed to be hidden to not offend others. That is a bunch of crap, I don't want to hear Islamic prayers played over loud speakers, but it is already happening in several Michigan cities. We need to wake up as a country, folks that come here need to embrace this culture or not come plain and simple.
    X1000
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

New SOP, only school children get a HOLIDAY Vacation at CHRISTMAS time. Teachers can stay there and white glove the bathrooms for 2 weeks.

We don't want to upset the apple cart now, do we?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    All we keep hearing about is cultural diversity and how it will make the country better, as long as we embrace what is being brought to the United States from other cultures. It has a cost we are to embrace and accept their cultural practices and then the judeau Christian practices that this country was founded on are supposed to be hidden to not offend others. That is a bunch of crap, I don't want to hear Islamic prayers played over loud speakers, but it is already happening in several Michigan cities. We need to wake up as a country, folks that come here need to embrace this culture or not come plain and simple.
    Of A Truth And So Be It, in other words.....AMEN!

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Freedom is fair, squashing those freedoms isnt. Atleast that's what our constitution says.

5. Member

21 XD 225 Merc

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cwenbass View Post
    I am a teacher. We don't have Christmas themed things permitted and I agree we shouldn't. We don't celebrate or advocate for other non-Christian/Catholic holidays either. It is not fair if you celebrate a certain holiday that is not Christmas and have it forced on you, especially if your holiday is not represented as well by the school.
    My god I’m glad I don’t have any kids that go to school anymore. Just because a candy cane is hung, doesn’t mean you’re forcing anything on anyone. Society is really going to shit, and caving into the “I’m offended” crowd is just making it worse. I don’t know how you all do it. I’d snap the the first time someone gave me the im offended bullchit.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkoutdoors View Post
    You just stated the whole problem. Certain groups of people use the word "offensive" as a weapon to make you do things or stop doing anything they disagree with. People get offended and others just assume that something is now "offensive" and our freedoms are taken away. If I said I was offended that you are a teacher, would you quit? No. Perception by these "offended by everything" people is not reality. Reality (and common sense) is reality. Not mad at you here. I'm just trying to point out that we need to stand up for what is right before these people take our rights away.
    I'll add here that if anybody tells you life is fair, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU. Learn to deal with it and move on.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123