Vacation Rental w Fishing Access on the Cape

Hey guys,
    I usually go to Cape Cod every summer with my family and have stayed on Ministers Pond the last few years. I’m looking to see if anyone knows of any rental properties available on a good lake with access to a row boat. I’d like to have the best of both worlds and have a decent place on a lake where I can get in some good fishing without having to trailer up my boat. Minister pond has been pretty tough and the cabins up there are pretty small for a family of 4. Any recommendations would be great, I’m looking for either the beginning of July or late August. Preferably lakes with Largemouth or Smallmouth Bass.

Thanks,
    Jordan

2. Member
    Minster pond in eastham? Those cabin's are small I can see why you need more space . Been vacationing and fishing around there for years . I was told by waterfront owners/renters in Eastham/orleans and Wellfleet from 3-6 thousand a week. After I heard that I stooped asking To rich for a vacation in Mass, so I always trailer the stump jumper down, but that has it's own set of problems I.E parking stickers and boat inspections. Either way hurts but Good luck with your search.

3. Member
    Thanks Randy, I didn’t want to haul my Triton up there and worry about storage etc. It’s time for a bigger place for us. If you know of anything available please let me know. Long pond looks pretty good but hard to find any rentals there.

4. Member
    Have you ever fished Depot Pond? We are checking out a place there.

5. Member
    sent you a pm