Thread: Margay layout

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Very nice looking margay in the pic. If I knew how to post a picture of mine I would but we went with the entire top cop white and the boot white with a Malibu silver hull. I don't think it is the white that looks odd as much as how the white looks with the colored front and back part and how it is blended in. I think the new classic has a better way of blending the white in and still making the overall look of the boat really streamlined. I think we went with the all white top cap because it makes the boat look less stubby if that makes sense. Anyway as I buff out the Malibu silver every year I appreciate the ease of maintenance on the white part more and more.

2. Banned
    I wish we could get BCB to weigh in on the margay II thing.

3. Banned
    Ttt while bcb is online

You can add the Vinyl Ester resins to any model. We doubt they build a Premium version of the Margay as the market for 17’ to 18’ Fiberglass Boats continues to shrink.

5. Member
    Instead of a premium version why not just give the option of any gel coat color instead of just white?

It’s tooled into the design for boxes to have those colors and flakes bring a different match and timing for construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123