Everstart battery availability

I heard a rumor that Walmart has stopped carrying or discontinued the everstart deep cycle batteries. I apologize because I don’t live that close to Walmart and haven’t had the chance to see if this is true myself. Their website shows sold out. Can anyone verify this? I’m looking to replace my trolling motor batteries. Thank you in advance

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    They have them in the stores. The web site has been that way for at least a year.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    You may have to go to a few before you find some that are fresh. The carry a MAXX and a standard Marine Deep Cycle. Both have similar ratings. I went with the Marine 29DC (non-maxx) and they are fine.

4. Member
    Thank you!

5. Member
    You may need to call around also...Some stores never seem to have them or have a hard time keeping them in stock. Other stores not so much.

6. Member
    I have 2 deep cycle for my 24v trolling motor that I bought in 2013 and they are still good. I keep these topped off and hooked to charger as soon as I am off the lake. Then unplugged and also plugged back in the night before. For a piece of mine I gonna replace both. But keep these batteries for the duck boat.
    But I heard they was made by another company now? Is this true or are they the same from I bought in 2013.
    I have been reading reviews on the Duracell deep cycle from sams.
    RANGER BOATS

7. Member
    There were some posts on here about a year ago that some Walmarts started using Deka as a supplier rather than JCI for those 29 Everstart Max. It wasn’t confirmed which geographical area it was. Yours would have been JCI in 2013. Best way to tell is to visit your Walmart and see if their stock looks identical to yours. If not, you can get the same ones that you have now at Advanced Auto for 10 dollars more. You can also get the same ones at an Interstate dealer (SRM 29).

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/...9hm/10312646-P
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S