Banned

State trooper shot in the head in Wilson near 301..

Shooter still on the run between Elm City and Wilson last update i heard. Trooper at hospital.

2. Member
    This is getting ridiculous.
    -Lance
    Bullet 21XD Mercury 250 Pro XS

for Trooper Daniel Harrell

Quote Originally Posted by NCDURAMAX05 View Post
    This is getting ridiculous.
    I agree

5. Banned
    If he comes out your way, Choot em!!!

6. Member

7. Member
    That trooper is a skinny little fella but he is a bad ass. He chased the shooter even after being shot in the face and is out of the hospital 48 hrs later. God bless men like him.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Bass View Post
    That trooper is a skinny little fella but he is a bad ass. He chased the shooter even after being shot in the face and is out of the hospital 48 hrs later. God bless men like him.
    I d ton't know how you know that, but he is a true bad ass for sure!! Godspeed to our brother and a quick recovery to keep kicking a$$.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashpoint View Post
    I d ton't know how you know that, but he is a true bad ass for sure!! Godspeed to our brother and a quick recovery to keep kicking a$$.
    http://www.wilsontimes.com/stories/a...e-chase,157327
    good article on what happened.
    -Lance
    Bullet 21XD Mercury 250 Pro XS

10. Member
    I just pray that these 3 guys get what they deserve from the court system and not a slap on the hand. I pray for a speedy recovery for the trooper.

11. Member
    The trooper pulled them over for towing a car unsafely,turns out it was stolen. One of the perps started shooting,does that make all three guilty of attempted murder? Opinions? As a former LEO, I’m backing them almost every time so I might be biased. Let’s say you and two buddies get in a bar fight,your friend pulls a gun and kills a man. Are you guilty of murder too?

Quote Originally Posted by Rip Bass View Post
    The trooper pulled them over for towing a car unsafely,turns out it was stolen. One of the perps started shooting,does that make all three guilty of attempted murder? Opinions? As a former LEO, I’m backing them almost every time so I might be biased. Let’s say you and two buddies get in a bar fight,your friend pulls a gun and kills a man. Are you guilty of murder too?
    my personal $.02 is...
    unless the other 2 gentlemen can prove they didn't know the car was stolen and they were "just helping him tow it", yes, they are guilty by association...
    if they were involved with the theft, that is where they went wrong... if people were more afraid of the punishment of getting caught, they would think harder about committing crimes...
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8