Pro ET prop question please?

I was tying to sell a prop that I bought here a few years ago. Don’t remember who. Anyhow, was supposed to be a stock 26 Pro ET. It looks flawless to me. I have run it 5 or 6 times over the years, but sits on my shelf. I posted it on the Props4sale page. See the comments. If anyone knows if these people have a clue what they are talking about, will you confirm?

I know there are some prop experts here that could likely know info on the ET.

Thanks in advance.

MIchael

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=948626
    MET/ XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite - 300xs

It looked lab finished to me as well which I think only helps you sell it for your price. Those typically go quick so to me you were fair if it was Pro finish and even more generous if it’s lab. My 26 promax has the same finish. The Lab Promax has no part number on it. Just the box has the part number.

If I wasn’t in the middle of something with my boat and motor I would have got it to try.
    Last edited by River Rocket; 01-14-2019 at 05:25 PM.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

When aren’t you in the middle of something with your boat? LOL!
    Thanks for the response RR. It doesn’t look worked to me, but I’m no expert.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post
    It looked lab finished to me as well which I think only helps you sell it for your price. Those typically go quick so to me you were fair if it was Pro finish and even more generous if it’s lab. My 26 promax has the same finish. The Lab Promax has no part number on it. Just the box has the part number.

If I wasn’t in the middle of something with my boat and motor I would have got it to try.

LOL! It’s a sickness.

My 28 Lab Promax was thin and had a very sharp leading edge. My 26 just has the “heavy grit” finish that it looks like yours has. The 28 had that as well, but you could feel it was thin and the edge was too sharp to handle when tightening the prop on.

I see Motgan posted a 26 pro et lab for sale this morning on Facebook. He has a close up of the hub. You may want to check the part number and markings and see how yours compares.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

5. Member
    I'd love to run that on my boat just for kicks and giggles. Never have had a Pro ET bolted on before.

6. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    I had a Pro ET back when I owned Nathans boat with a 225 Promax. It ran great. It drove itself. Nice lift. It wasn't as fast as a 28P Hydromotive QIV-OT
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

Johnny- if it doesn’t sell pretty soon. I will send it to you to try.
    say the word!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    I'd love to run that on my boat just for kicks and giggles. Never have had a Pro ET bolted on before.

Here is a picture of the hub. Does this help identify anything?

Thanks guys-

The part number is the same as Morgan’s lab. I couldn’t find the old part numbers for the ET. Maybe one of the other guys has a old sheet with part numbers. I don’t know if labbed props had the same part number or not.

Morgan’s lab pro et has has the letter stamping as well, but not them same letters as yours. I’m not sure if that is a prop shop or if merc has the guy who put the lab on stamp them.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post
    The part number is the same as Morgan’s lab. I couldn’t find the old part numbers for the ET. Maybe one of the other guys has a old sheet with part numbers. I don’t know if labbed props had the same part number or not.

Morgan’s lab pro et has has the letter stamping as well, but not them same letters as yours. I’m not sure if that is a prop shop or if merc has the guy who put the lab on stamp them.
    the metal hand stamping is from the Mercury propeller shop. You can call them and they will tell you the meaning and the date of manufacture.

Thanks for the heads up all. I will call Mercury and let you know what they say if interested.

Thanks again