Question on Createx paints

from what I understand the Wicked colors don't need thinned with reducer like the Opaque colors do.
    so went through the list of Wicked colors and found picked out what I thought would work best for me to start with. was 10 colors I think and cleaner and reducer came up to about $65 on Dixie art.
    then I noticed they have a 18 color set for the same amount but it is the Opaque colors. no reducer or cleaner.
    would I be better off to start off with the 18 color set

here are the colors in the 18 pc set
    Sunset Red, Brite Red, Brite Yellow, Orange, Brite Blue, Carribean Blue, Medium Grey, Brite Green, Fuchsia, Turquoise Ultra Blue, Sunrise Yellow, Peach, Forest Green, Violet, Dark Brown and Opaque Black & Opaque White

I thin just about all paint I shoot... Thin to a milk like consistancy. Some colors need more thinning than others. With my 0.5mm brush's I use a lot of cheap craft paint. Keeping the brush clean is important.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    Like Mike said,thin to milk consistency. There's still wicked colors I thin. You can make your own reducer and cleaner really,no need to buy it. Opaque colors you can only do so much with. If you want any kind of detail you'll want a few fluorescent and transparent colors.