It’s a new year and the same old swap meet, this year the date is March 9th from noon until you leave. Feel free to bring for sale or trade any bass fishing stuff that you need to clear out of your tackle boxes, rod boxes, wherever you hide your stuff, find it, bring it and get rid of it, someone will use it this coming season, and probably do better with it than you did.
This year’s silent auction is benefiting The Michigan B.A.S.S. Nation High School Division. I have talked with the youth director Bret Straffon and he is very excited to receive this small but very helpful donation. Speaking of donations if you can’t pawn off your fishing stuff at the swap meet you can place it on the auction table, all items will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The auction will end at 3:30 this year, and as always there will be a donation bucket if you don’t want to bid on anything.
As I stated above this year’s donation will go directly to the Michigan B.A.S.S. Nation High School Division, but there is one thing I need to ask everyone attending. What do you think the money should be used for? Team prizes, Angler of the year, general advertising fund for the Michigan B.A.S.S. Nation High School Division or what, please think about that and during the day we can take a vote written or show of hands, we will figure that out on March 9th.
As always bring your own refreshments and we all pitch in on the food, I make the chili and usually the rest of the kitchen get filled and I mean filled with food from cookies to fried chicken we even had Bates burgers last year, had to be quick though. No we will not throw you out if you don’t bring any food, I’ll even give you a beer, maybe.

Bob Osen
Address 15675 Oporto Livonia, Michigan 48154
Phone 734.788.0155