Another thread on the subject

Big bass
    Big stage
    Big dreams
    Big Names............. ... Oh well maybe not
    2022 Xpress H17 - Yamaha SHO 90

3. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

4. Banned
    BASS and FLW are gonna make superstars. The Bent Pole Tour have shooting stars

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Crap rude, that one made me laugh out loud......

Quote Originally Posted by stratos284 View Post
    Big bass
    Big stage
    Big dreams
    Big Names............. ... Oh well maybe not

7. Member

Best quote on MLF yet haha.

I love the BASS web revamp and stories on the Elite anglers....40 of the 75 so far!

And that video really hits home. It was Bassmaster Magazine and Bob Cobb on TV that got me hooked as a youngster.

8. Member
    so is it Bent Pole Tour because what we see on TV like this weekend when Lefebre and another angler followed Howell after the break or because Boyd "Steal your spot" Duckett is in charge? ha

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Best quote on MLF yet haha.

I love the BASS web revamp and stories on the Elite anglers....40 of the 75 so far!

And that video really hits home. It was Bassmaster Magazine and Bob Cobb on TV that got me hooked as a youngster.
    Ole Bob Cobb, back when it used to be good.

10. Member
    yea, those old bassmaster TV with Cobb were the best!

12. Member

Yes they were! I miss watching them every week! Thanks

13. Member
    Just curious why this really matters that there are 3 different tours for the pros to fish. I love fishing, go as often as possible but at the end of the day I dont care about FLW, Bass or the MLF tour. Not rooting against or for as it doesnt impact my hobby one way or another.

I had never heard of Chad Warren...Sam George...until this week. Throw down 25-28lbs on Big Sam will get you noticed.

15. Member
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

16. Member
    Guess we will find out in this years Bassmaster Classic when you get them all on the same water, at the same time fishing with the same rules for that one tournament.

We can get a good idea of who fills the top ten positions in that tournament as to who is the best, who is overblown in their ranking and maybe even who maybe has reached has been or over the hill status.

All I can ask is how many of you that are flapping your jobs about how overrated these pro's are or these guys are has been's are on the tournament trail finishing in front of them and earning a bigger paycheck fishing than they are regardless of which pro tour they are fishing.

There are several on here that are so envious of these guys that they act like jealous 3rd graders the way they constantly bash on some of the top bass tournament anglers in the world.

I hope BPT anglers take about 8 out of the top 10 spots and win the tournament to boot!

17. Banned
    Since they'll be fishing the Bass Master Classic they'll all be BASS guys... Dan

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Since they'll be fishing the Bass Master Classic they'll all be BASS guys... Dan
    BASS may call them BASS Elites for the tournament but everyone knows who are the2019 Elite anglers and who are 2019 BPT anglers, could end up embarrassing for BASS if the tournament advertised as the bass fishing world superbowl was won and many of the top spots were taken by anglers that are actually fishing the year in a competing tour.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by v_fourmax View Post
    BASS may call them BASS Elites for the tournament but everyone knows who are the2019 Elite anglers and who are 2019 BPT anglers, could end up embarrassing for BASS if the tournament advertised as the bass fishing world superbowl was won and many of the top spots were taken by anglers that are actually fishing the year in a competing tour.

Meh, I’ll find your long winded paragraphs worth a grain of salt when the MLF boys quit fishing the Opens in hopes of fishing the classic the next couple of years. If they are gonna stick it to BASS, then they shouldn’t fish the Opens, you know....Really show them, real gooooooooood.
    Last edited by grout-scout; 01-14-2019 at 07:46 PM.

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by v_fourmax View Post
    Mind sharing the bpt's schedule with the herd?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast