Indiana Bass Club Moderator sc419795's Avatar

Phone App to record / analyze your golf swing

Guys - just got a new iPhone. On my old samsung, I had coaches eye which was a video recorder app that you could break down your swing frame by frame. Used it to record my golf swing - take it to my local pro, and he would point out things I should work on. Basically a pretty cheap way to get a lesson.

When I went into the App store, there is now an annual cost for it. Looked at a few of the other apps out there. Wondering if any of you use an app to record your swing to try and improve your game.
    Steve
    2006 Sylvan Expedition Sport
    2006 Yamaha F150 TXR s/n 63P L 1041829

The iphone takes great slow mo vids. I use HUDL. I can draw lines on the videos and I can share them with my club pro, who is a PGA Master Professional. He can look at them and narrate over the vid and share back with me, so I can get a lesson without having him there
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

3. Indiana Bass Club Moderator sc419795's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    The iphone takes great slow mo vids. I use HUDL. I can draw lines on the videos and I can share them with my club pro, who is a PGA Master Professional. He can look at them and narrate over the vid and share back with me, so I can get a lesson without having him there
    I did not know that. Will give that a try. Thanks
    Steve
    2006 Sylvan Expedition Sport
    2006 Yamaha F150 TXR s/n 63P L 1041829

4. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    The Golf Channel Academy has an app you can use as well.