Water Pressure Guage

2012 Etec, what will be more accurate? my mechanical gauge with the tube that runs from the motor to the dash? Or adding an electronic sensor through my Lowrance HDS unit? I'm thinking the electronic sensor will be better come the late season when stuff starts to freeze but will it be accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinnis_Fishing16 View Post
    2012 Etec, what will be more accurate? my mechanical gauge with the tube that runs from the motor to the dash? Or adding an electronic sensor through my Lowrance HDS unit? I'm thinking the electronic sensor will be better come the late season when stuff starts to freeze but will it be accurate?
    I use both and they read very close to each other.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    I use both and they read very close to each other.
    Good to know, thank you for the reply.