Banned

Mounting Side Imaging to Jack Plate??? Transducer Saver, Wedge, Atlas JP???

I'm installing a Humminbird HD-SI transducer. I currently have the Transducer Shield and Saver for the Transducer, but don't have a wedge or L-bracket from the company. Any reason I can just mount the Saver without a wedge or L-bracket to the bottom of my hole shot plate?

It's pretty common to mount a transducer to the bottom of a hole shot plate. That is where I have mine mounted and I have seen several mounted that way.

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    If you can find a way to mount it i'm sure you can.....with TH Marine jp's the bottom is 90* to the transom so the angle of the transducer would be way off unless you fabricate your own bracket to make it work....the wedge will help with that angle.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djd View Post
    I'm installing a Humminbird HD-SI transducer. I currently have the Transducer Shield and Saver for the Transducer, but don't have a wedge or L-bracket from the company. Any reason I can just mount the Saver without a wedge or L-bracket to the bottom of my hole shot plate?

You'll need either the wedge or the L-bracket to set the angle right for the transducer.
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

5. Banned
    Thanks BBC