Syntec Carpet & Pro-Tech Mats

Ranger only offers one beige color which does not match what I was looking for and so does Bass cat. However, they do have the color I need on the Syntec aggressor collection. Does anyone know how or where to order Syntec Carpet and pro-tech padding around Louisville, KY?

2. Member
    Found how to order the padding. I've contacted syntec twice with no response. anyone know where to order 20 oz syntec?

3. Member
    Bass pro at one time sold syntec aggressor carpet online.

4. Member
    I did see the 16oz Syntec carpet in a few different retailers. Syntec rep said a lot of the production companies are now using this size. Just seems not dense enough. any thoughts?

Overton's used to carry it but haven't looked lately. Most marine carpet comes from Ga so you may be able to call them direct & ask. Also go to Syntec Ind.com, they have 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 oz. but it is not cheap. I have seen it listed on eBay but that's been a while so don't know. BassBoatSeats carry carpet but don't know if it's Syntec. Range Boats use it & had decent prices but again don't know since JM took over. Not much help I know but just google it & you will find it. Again Syntec is not cheap.........

6. Member
    I have contacted and done all the google searches I can possibly do. Looks like basscat and ranger are the only places you can order from anymore. I have samples being delivered. Im just worried they are going to be too dark. Right now I have a light tan in my triton and Tru-Mica and country beige are the only tan colors available above 16 oz. Syntec simply doesn't have stock of sand or anything colors apparently.

7. Member
    cabelas

8. Member
    If you have a marine or boat repair center call them. Typically they deal with land's end big supplier of marine parts and carpets made by syntec.

9. Member
    There is 16oz aggressor and 24 oz platinum || available on Amazon. I cannot find 20oz anywhere. I am installing 24 oz and plan to shave the carpet pile on the sides of the lids.

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I used 24 oz platinum II and shaved lids looks feels nice good stuff

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    I used 24 oz platinum II and shaved lids looks feels nice good stuff
    . The Platinum || you can get from Amazon but the company that sells it drags you along with false delivery dates. Called Ranger back and got some on the way.

12. Member
    Call Ullrich marine in Branson Mo. They got the syntec carpet I needed in 18 oz. If you go with Pro-Tech Matts they recommend using a glue from Bird Song adhesives out of Madison TN. Product #BSA-454Q. You can order Pro-Teck matt directly from pro-tec. It's a little costlier with the matt and glue but that is what I used. One word on the glue, once it becomes tacky and the carpet or matt makes contact, it"s there to stay, so make sure you are on the money with your fit job. I used the glue for the Matt and the carpet.

13. Member
    Just FYI. I called and got a sample of Ranger’s beige. As stated above they only have the one shade. The lady I talked to said that 24oz is all they have and use. I know because I was specifically asking for 20. The guy that is going to do my carpet told me to get 20 oz from Ranger, but I’ll be using the 24.

Just finished putting the beige in my Triton. Got it from Ranger & honestly, the color looks pretty good, better than I thought. I also padded the front & rear deck. , I was only going to pad the front but my main fishing partner said she wanted the rear done also. BTW, you will like the 24 oz & if done right the lids are no problem to open. Have fun!!!!!!