Banned

the hunt for monster bass ?

with ott defoe on the outdoor channel was fishing a florida lake he said was down a 12 mile road on this weeks episode , any idea on what lake he was fishing..it looked real good !!

2. Member
    Lake Kenansville, fished it a coupe times in late summer. Shallow and was full of Hydrilla caught some nice fish but heard they went in and nuked the shit out of it in the fall and water even lower and a mud hole. Damn shame cause it was on bucket list for the spawn place has some monsters in it. Road will wreck your truck and boat. (Lime rock) and potholes

yep Kenansville, but as Gambler1 stated several reports that it's been sprayed and is very low - all the Fellsmore tract's are spayed and low right now I believe. Was the Blue Dot episode Cypress? I watched it the first time it aired earlier this year, but don't remember. There's an upcoming one that is next to an large orange grove I was trying to figure out what lake that was - I think it's the one with no ramp and they launched an aluminum rig.

4. Member
    Anyone else feel like watching this show on mute is the best option?

I love Ott, but the way this show in narrated is like auditory Ambien
    ~~~~GROUND MEAT PRODUCTIONS~~~~
    OUTDOOR VIDEOS
    2016 XPRESS X21 ~ Yamaha F200LB ~ LOWRANCE ~ DAIWA ~

5. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I actually like the way the show is narrated. It’s like a real day of fishing and I like Ott. That’s a guy I’d like to fish with. He fishes hard and really appreciates the big bites!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

6. Member
    Ott is a super guy, he is all about his family and kids too. I was a Marshall with at Ky lake last summer and it was a great day on the water with him. I asked him a few questions about the monster show and specifically about the one where the duality was stuck launching and loading the boat. He said it took a bobcat and a dozer to get the truck out. He said it was a disaster and got a big laugh from it. He was here in town fishing the Predators benefit tournament this year and i talked to him at bass pro and he remembered me and talked to me just as if we were in the boat together just a few days ago.

7. Scraps
    I like it. I think it's produced by Trey Gowdy? He did a show a few years ago with Kelly Jordan, can't remember the name, but filmed in TX. It was really good too.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

8. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Trev Gowdy has been in and produced some great shows. Being so close to where he is fishing these days I like watching Ott. He’s a sun up to sun down kind of guy! He fishes hard and really enjoys catching big fish.

Id like to know which propellor lure he was using in that episode last night! One looked like a Lane Changer but one had a lip on the front and a prop on the back. He jumped a pretty big girl on a dark chatterbait with a big swimbait trailer.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV