Garmin Plus 93sv with livescope on War Eagle 861 predator

Hey guys,

Got a Garmin 93sv hooked up to my troll motor.. I’m wanting to get livescope installed, but first I need to know what I’m getting into. I have a minn kotta 70lb 25v btw. I’ve done extensive research on livescope and read just about every thread on here.

Should I buy the complete livescope package or just buy the item separate?

What do I need to consider about the wiring?

Will it be easy to install?

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yes, you want to buy Livescope as a package, cause its cheaper that way.....

Wiring; make sure you have adequate wiring (size), the installation manual should give you the information you need....you can look it up on line if you want to buy your stuff ahead of time....

I have not installed the LS but did the Pantoptix and UHD system and it all similar as its a ducer and box......just figure out where you plan on putting it prior to running wires and such so that way you know you need.....also depends where you put it and how your boat is laid out, you may need the extention cable for the LiveScope ducer......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Banned
    Except for the power wires everything is plug and play.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan318 View Post
    Hey guys,

Got a Garmin 93sv hooked up to my troll motor.. I’m wanting to get livescope installed, but first I need to know what I’m getting into. I have a minn kotta 70lb 25v btw. I’ve done extensive research on livescope and read just about every thread on here.

Should I buy the complete livescope package or just buy the item separate?

What do I need to consider about the wiring?

Will it be easy to install?
    FWIW, if the unit drops to 10VDC it will shut down.....ask me how I know....and it's very frustrating. I have a 2013 Triton 19XS and i have the 93SV plus and livescope with 2 Lowrance HDS 9T Gen 2. With the dash lowrance unit on standby and with Bow Lowrance on, the unit would be at 11Vdc and under most of the time. When livewell kicked on....ughh... I just finished rewiring with 10 Ga to the bow and placed a relay on my main power switch to make sure power is killed to the bow when it's shut off.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX