Question for guys who ordered ranger carpet

Anyone who did their carpet did you order the glue from ranger and what was it. Im gonna order the carpet and glue and trim from ranger but since its so cold out they may not ship the glue till it warms up or so I heard. Is henrys glue good to use I heard someone say they thought ranger used this but Im not sure.

Weldwood contact cement in the red can is what to use.
    Menards, Home Depot, Ace Hardware,
    Paint both surfaces with disposable paint brush. Let set to tacky skinned and press together.
    You won’t pull it apart. The resto forum has great advise about how to cut corners correctly.
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

3. Member
    Roberts 6700 is a marine grade outdoor glue around $13 a gallon at home depot and weld wood cement on the lid edges

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeGraaf View Post
    Weldwood contact cement in the red can is what to use.
    Menards, Home Depot, Ace Hardware,
    Paint both surfaces with disposable paint brush. Let set to tacky skinned and press together.
    You won’t pull it apart. The resto forum has great advise about how to cut corners correctly.
    +1

5. Member
    I would use the contact cement for the entire job, regular carpet glue is a pita

6. Member
    When I did my old Triton Tr-21 I used birdsong adhesive and i padded every inch of the boat as well came out amazing and comfortable make sure you check the loom direction is facing toward the rear of your boat and mark the back of your carpet making straight lines with v"s every 12inches or so as to where all your carpet comes out the same instead of looking like a checker board.

7. Member
    birdsong under a pad and weldwood contact on everything else .

8. Member
    I re- carpet boats for customers,I think Henry 663 is better on the flat areas,contact cement on the edges. Contact cement is not at all forgiving,when you put the carpet down,it’s stuck,right or not.