I have a 2014 250 sho model #vf250la. It cranks up and idles fine, runs fine at any rpm but for some reason here lately from time to time when I’m ideling in foward gear (no gas just factory idle) it will start running real rough shaking kind of like a old flooded carb motor loaded up. If I don’t hurry and put it in neutral it will shut off and it’s a pain to get it back started If I can go to neutral Before it shuts off I can pat the gas and it’ll clear up. It doesn’t do it all the time but it’s pretty aggravating when it does. I’ve always had the motor serviced on time and always run fuel treatment. Has anyone had any issues like this or have anything I can check the motor still has factory warranty but it’s a little bit of a headache dropping it off and picking it up I was gonna see what y’all thoughts were before I take it to the dealer. My boat has a lot of rear weight and sits low in the water esp when it’s full of gas. I was thinking maybe it’s getting water in somewhere when I sit it down and that’s what’s choking it down??.. if I keep the rpms up (fast idle) it won’t do it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Matt