Discontinued excalibur squarebills

Are there any value In these?

There are a few listed for sale on eBay, check there to get an idea of their worth.
    Phoenixed
    2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI
    Humminbird Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI

3. Member
    I laugh looking back now at when all of the Excalibur baits went on sale for dirt cheap when the were going under. I bought a ton of baits because they were cheap. If I had only known I would have filled a shopping cart full. Rayburn red is not real popular here in NH. I could have filled 2 shopping carts with those babies..

Like said above check ebay. I'm sure there is some worth but it will be finding the right person who wants that bait..

4. Member
    Excalibur or Xcalibur ?

5. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I still have a number of Excalibur’s Bill Dance topwaters and squarebills...they were my introduction to what a crankbait is. I love those things but all of mine are cracked or beat up. I wish I could find some at a reasonable price. I even have the Mark Sosin Topwaters that I changed the hardware for freshwater use...just like the colors.

I used to have a topwater and small crank tied on for every lake in Florida and they even won me some money when I was a 20 something tourney fisherman.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

6. Member
    I sure messed up few years ago --Academy had them on clearance --all Xcaliburs were 1.99 each . did buy a few but not as many a i should have.
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

Quote Originally Posted by A Wood View Post
    I laugh looking back now at when all of the Excalibur baits went on sale for dirt cheap when the were going under. I bought a ton of baits because they were cheap. If I had only known I would have filled a shopping cart full. Rayburn red is not real popular here in NH. I could have filled 2 shopping carts with those babies..

Like said above check ebay. I'm sure there is some worth but it will be finding the right person who wants that bait..

I remember when Normark bought Storm and the local tackle shop had one side of an entire isle full of old Wiggle Warts that they were clearing out. I didn’t buy any!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I remember when Normark bought Storm and the local tackle shop had one side of an entire isle full of old Wiggle Warts that they were clearing out. I didn’t buy any!
    Same here. Hell, I think even Wal Mart had a bunch for something like $1. I fished them quite a bit but always hated the cheap bronze hooks on them and figured new ownership might "fix" them. If only I knew then what I know now, both about how easy changing hooks can be with the right split ring pliers, and of course how valuable those baits would become!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360