Looking at buying ranger z118 45th anniversary

Hey I’m looking at buying this boat. 1st serious bot for me. Thought it would be a good starter boat for me & the boys. Comes with a mercury optimal pro xs 150 80# minn Kota fortex and HDs 8 on front & hds7 on console.
    Just want your thoughts and opinions on this boat. Yes or No and why. Thanks for any insight

Solid boat. You will love. If the price is right and the motor checks out, snatch it
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

3. Member
    I got one but with a Yamaha. Bought it new in 2012. Really like it. Rides nice and good storage. Fits great in the garage.

4. Banned
    I have a 2013 z118 so I think it's the 45th anniversary addition. I picked mine up used with 20 hours on it. I transferred the hull warranty and the pro xs warranty as well. It has been a fantastic little boat. Lots of room and tons of storage. If I was ordering the boat new I probably would have gone with single console but the dual is nice for passengers. I like the opti pro xs, lots of power and pushes the boat nice. I'm thinking about upgrading to the new pro xs 4s but I have to look into wait times. I fish a lot, not big water often so this was perfect sized boat. Launches well in very poor ramps, 90% of the ramps I use. My f150 tosses this boat around not a problem there.

5. Member
    My buddy has a 2012 Z118. Solid boat. You will enjoy it

6. Member
    I have one an love it. Great boat!

7. Member
    I have had my Z118 for four years now and it was my first boat ever. Great boat that fits in my garage as well. Unfortunately I will be posting it up for sale here shortly since I have only put 75 hrs on it in those four years.
    2013 Z118 w/Merc 150 4S

8. Member
    Buddy has one and it is a sweet ride for sure. Couldn’t be a starter boat but is also nice enough to be a forever boat. I’m sure you will be happy with it.