Fury 4 blade on HPDI?

Anyone run a fury 4 on their Yamaha? Have a 250 HPDI VMAX, boat is Ranger Z520. Was told that it would be a good combo for my boat/motor. Great hole shot and mid range. Anyone have any experience? Based off my current numbers a 24p was suggested.

2. Member
    Just bought a 24 to try on my 200 HPDI, but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Hoping to get out one day this week. I'll post results after I run it.

3. Member
    Finally got a chance to run the Fury 4 on my boat. It was super windy, so I didn't get to really run it like I wanted but here's what I did find - holeshot was instant, with almost no bow rise at all. Ran about 2 mph slower than my Tempest, but turned about 100 more RPM. Held great in turns. I need better conditions and more time to play with it, but wanted to at least get an idea of how it would do. I left my jack plate at the same height as it is for my Tempest. I plugged 4 of the holes solid and left the other 4 open and that seemed to work perfect. No blowout and as I said, holeshot was instant.

4. Member
    I RUN A 24 FURY 4 ON A 04 521 250 HPDI LITTLE SLOWER THAN A CROXTONIZED TI INSTANT HOLESHOT NO PLUGS 8 INCH ATLAS ALL THE WAY UP TUCKTED

5. Member
    Run one on a 200 HPDI. Great prop for a heavy load. Speed is a bit lacking, but it jumps you up on plane quick. I have two Talons and four batteries and needed the help getting on plane.

6. Member
    Thanks for the info guys