Replacement keys

Anyone know how to go about getting a replacement ignition key for a 2013 pro 170? I have managed to break both off in the ignition. I took the black plastic cover off of the key and it has a PK code on it.

I'm not sure if this is the key code or key type. I'm not coming up with anything with a Google search. I have a bass pro not too far from me, but would rather not have to go there. Any insight?

2. Member
    Call a local locksmith?

3. Member
    I would call your local BPS Tracker parts dealer. I would bet they've used the same key patterns for years. In high school, I worked for a car dealership. Any give year they would only have 3 different key sets for all of their new cars. I also used to have a travel trailer. It was 10 years old. I went to a trailer dealer, who did not even sell my brand trailer, and was able to get new pre-cut keys for door and bins.
    whatroads - A pun on the "information super highway"
    Tracker 190 TX
    90 hp Merc
    Fortrex 80 w/ 52" shaft

4. Member
    I’ve also broken keys.. ran one over with the truck and broke the other in the ignition. I took the code on the key and found the key blanks on eBay for like $5-$8 if I remember correctly. Then I just took them and my spare to a local hardware that cuts keys and had them cut them. Worked perfect.
    2005 pro team 185
    2005 opti 115
    21” spitfire x7
    Bobs machine 6" action hydro jackplate
    8’ power pole blades

5. Banned
    There should be a number after the PK

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nette80 View Post
    Anyone know how to go about getting a replacement ignition key for a 2013 pro 170? I have managed to break both off in the ignition. I took the black plastic cover off of the key and it has a PK code on it.

I'm not sure if this is the key code or key type. I'm not coming up with anything with a Google search. I have a bass pro not too far from me, but would rather not have to go there. Any insight?
    The Tracker service center in Maryland Heights has keys for sale. Call to see if they have your key in stock if you haven"t already done so. 10 bucks or so. I took my original original ignition and hatch keys to my local hardware store and had four of each made. Put the originals in a little plastic bag and taped them to the folder I keep manuals and maintenance records in.