Best place to buy lithium batteries

Is there any board sponsors or any other stores anyone knows of that can do better than retail prices on relion or lithium pro batteries?

2. Member
    The lands of the former Republic of Texas
    The nation's major battery supply stores and retail outlets seem will not handle or support them.

Just bought mine straight from Relion very nice people to deal with. They answered all my questions before purchasing 3- 100's.
    22 Triton TRX20 22 Pro XS 250
    16 Triton 1760sc 16 Merc 75hp

hunter689 has been a BBC seller of Relions for a long time. Good guy and who I brought mine from.

rbarrow is a BBC sponsor and sells Relions and battery trays for those as well. He is a good guytoo. I bought my Power Poles from him.
    Last edited by 06 SB; 01-12-2019 at 09:16 PM.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

I have used both Lithiumpros and Relion both are good. I use Relion for my T/M and had to use Lithium Pro for my Yamaha due to the battery cutting off with the Relion batery protection built in to there batteries.
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

6. Wacky Riggers / BBC SPONSOR rbarrow's Avatar
    We exclusively handle ReLion Lithiums and I think you will be very happy with a package we can put together for you.

PM or drop me a line

Roy
    Wacky Riggers
    704-762-9066

7. Member
    Relion was a pleasure to deal with! Michael Bergstrom. 803-322-2595

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bstandiford View Post
    Relion was a pleasure to deal with! Michael Bergstrom. 803-322-2595

Deal direct with the company no middle man and support is great.
    Been using Relions for 5 years now. Never a issue just a question or two over the time and a phone call way with a prompt response always.
    Egret Moccasin 210 Mercury 225

9. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    [QUOTE=06 SB;9943761]hunter689 has been a BBC seller of Relions for a long time. Good guy and who I brought mine from.

Thank for the kind comments.

Its true I have been using and selling the Relion since they first came out on the market right at 6 years ago, since then we have become one of their largest dealers for the marine market. Also when it comes to new product testing and questions we have input with Relion to help improve batteries for the marine market.

Also as soon as we have all of the requirements for Al we will become a site sponsor which should be any day now.

10. mikesxpress
    Trojan now has the Trillium lithium ion battery. These are being sold thru battery distributors. You can go to there site and find one near you.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rbarrow View Post
    We exclusively handle ReLion Lithiums and I think you will be very happy with a package we can put together for you.

PM or drop me a line

Roy
    Wacky Riggers
    704-762-9066
    Roy just installed litiums in my boat. They have great prices, and the experience was fantastic. They took the time to build custom trays, did did a great fit and finish install job! I would highly recommend Roy, and Wacky Riggers for all your electronic, battery, and Power Pole purchases.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

12. Wacky Riggers / BBC SPONSOR rbarrow's Avatar
    thank you Mr Steve...much appreciated!!

R

13. BBC SPONSOR
    lithium pros

14. Member
    I'm running one Lithium Pros 36v 40A for my trolling motor and one 12V for all my power hungry 12" graphs, cranking and 15' Talons The 3110 12V Battery is a beast! Its amazing i took out over 350lb. dead weight with battery's and a four bank charger and replaced it with two battery's weighing 61lb. Brad and Joe are great to deal with and will answer all your questions.
    Last edited by dbtriton1; 01-31-2019 at 02:13 PM. Reason: corrected spelling